Notary Public Services by Charles William Walker & Elaine P. Walker
We are commissioned Notary Public Officers. We can notarize those important documents for you. We are committed to accurate notarizations and superior customer service.
What is a Notary Public?
"A Notary Public is a government officer and public servant who serves as an impartial witness in taking acknowledgments, administering oaths and affirmations, and performs other acts authorized by state law"
commissioned in North Carolina
The process of Notarizing Documents
1. Signer Screening The Document Signer must personally appear before the Notary Public and present proper identification, e.g, driver's license, state identification cards, and passport.
2. Notary Recording Keeping The Notary Public records the particulars of the document being notarized, e.g., date and time of notarization, type of notarization, document type, Document Signer's Signature, and fingerprint (optional)
3. Signer Declaration The Document Signer acknowledges having signed the document willingly or swears or affirms that the contents of the document are true to the Notary for an acknowledgment - or jurat-type notarization. In some cases, The Document Signer writes his/her notarial request on a document for
We can assist you with document signings by providing accurate and professional signing services for your clients at their convenience. We will give your clients the same professional and personalized service that your staff and you would provide. We will ensure that your mortgage and/or id proofing documents are properly executed and promptly returned to you.
• Title Insurance Producer Independet Contractor
• Notary Signing Agent Services /Photo Inspections
• Trust Enrollment Agent Services (TEA)
• Notary Public Services
• Accept e-mail documents
• High speed printer
• Fax machine